Friday, July 5, 2024

I have reported 3 cleveland male police officers for sexual harassment

 today 5th july 2024 at 3pm my lord husband and I went to the police station to report the sexual assault incident that happened in my kitchen on 30 june 2024 where three male police officers entered our property without a search warrant and demanded to see my pregnant body and searched my property for a baby. 

i am beyond traumatized, i can not believe this is allowed in this modern world, it feels like I’m living in the dark ages. what I’m going through whilst heavily pregnant is enough to kill my unborn child…

i am powerful…






but I’m a fighter…so my lord husband and i went to pray and pick our sacred branches…I was strong , because the earth helps the woman…

i am victorious…

i am an eagle…so through it all i smiled…


i am vindicated…

this can not be the end of my story…but rather this is the beginning…

my late father never gasho once sang me a song “jean my daughter, you can do it, show the world that you can do it baby…” i am now at the crossroads…


mukuru ilizwe dzikai 

yahowah huyai…

i am powerful…

i am victorious…

i am vindicated…

kubala kubala ilizwe 





3 comments:

  1. So sad mental issues can attack anyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would they sexually abuse a dog like you!

    ReplyDelete

Breaking Kubala News

breaking kubala news: messiah atehene and queen nandi along with princess ruvimbo nakai arrested for child abduction

in a shocking turn of events, on the 30 th of october 2023, at seaham beach, the whole seaside town came to a standstill as more than 10 pol...