Tuesday, July 2, 2024

evil edomite adam rhys lurie caught lying about the king and queen of kubala, judgement coming to him

this evil edomite adam rhys lurie has a habit of spreading lies on facebook about my lord husband and I, he is a mole who speaks to zimbabwean uk social workers who knows my case and played a big part in the abduction of my children. they give him information then he writes lies on facebook to get zimbabweans to gang up on us and torment us.
but this time, his timing was wrong, he did not think I was coming back on social media as I’ve not posted anything for months, so he decided to spread lies a few days ago that I am so mentally ill I’m now in police protection apparently. all zimbabweans who hates me gathered on his facebook wall to celebrate that I’m now in some police custody… when I’m actually out having picnics with my lord husband, preparing to give birth…
o, the lies of esau the shame of edom
now he’s deleted the post, because everyone told him that I’m back online and definitely not in police custody…he was caught spreading evil and lies and bearing false witness against the chosen. what an evil being, he truly is his ancestor’s son, the son of esau…he can not help his deep hatred for jacob, and his seed will be dashed to pieces before his eyes… i am the prophetess of yahowah, no one sins against me and walks…
KUBALA KUBALA ILIZWE

4 comments:

  1. Happy to hear from you again and see you smiling 😃. I hope all your children are doing well in their respective placements ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. He once said you are on a run and I was really worried about you because of the last video you posted on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck u jean and your evil husband. I'm watching you don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Kubala kingdom we hail you! Sorry for the loss of the American kubalaness was so touched 😢. Kubala kubala !!

    ReplyDelete

Breaking Kubala News

breaking kubala news: messiah atehene and queen nandi along with princess ruvimbo nakai arrested for child abduction

in a shocking turn of events, on the 30 th of october 2023, at seaham beach, the whole seaside town came to a standstill as more than 10 pol...